"For I know the Plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- CVII's Beginning of Wisdom School is giving a high level of education to children (nursery to high school & vocational training) that were out of the educational system due to absolute poverty.
- Education, uniforms, school supplies, and much more is free to our onsite and external students.
- Many CVII graduates continue on to higher education and are now in the university.
- CVII gives scholarships to help provide higher education to our graduates.
- We offer daily and weekly Bible studies.
- We include evangelism with social service.
- We distribute Christian literature throughout the city.
- We have a children’s Evangelism Team that includes: Worship, Dance, Drama, Evangelism and Humanitarian Aid.
- Our Evangelism team is providing help to the local and national churches all over Colombia in sharing the Gospel.
- CVII has four Children’s Homes…Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Leviticus.
- We implement Humanitarian Aid and relief projects in Colombia and throughout the world.
- We receive and distribute donations to many who are living in extreme poverty.
- CVII brings Hope to the Hopeless.
- CVII provides 600 nutritious meals and snacks a day.
- We provide groceries to families in need.
“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.” ~ Mother Teresa
- We network with other healthcare providers to give the best possible care.
- We help provide medical attention, vaccines, dental, optometry, nutrition, surgeries etc.
- We provide 24-hour care, 365 days a year.
- We carry out Medical Missions with the Colombian Navy and Air Force.